Saturday, May 5, 2007

Rocks!




Ed has been working to make a "rock pit" in our back yard. The kids love to dig and sand makes such as mess that we decided to build and area around all the play equipment in the backyard and fill it in with rocks. Ed has been putting landscaping bricks in for about a month (the weather hasn't cooperated much) and finally today we had the rocks delivered. We spent all day transporting rocks from the driveway to the backyard (and when I say "we" I mean Ed, but I did rake them out after he dumped them). The result is a huge rocky area where the kids can dig and move rocks around until their little hearts are content. The pic of Abby has nothing to do with the rocks, but she LOVES Hero and most times he won't tolerate her laying on him. He was so exhausted tonight from following Ed around all day that he let Abby crawl over him! Hero isn't the only one who is tired, it's 9:15 and everyone but me is already in bed asleep. I'm headed there soon myself - need a good night sleep for WalkAmerica tomorrow:)

No comments: