Sunday, June 3, 2007

Take a boat, take a train, take a.....camel?




We made our first trip to the KC Zoo today. The weather couldn't have been better and we had a great time! We purchased a family pass, and I have a feeling the kids and I will be visiting the zoo quite often this summer. Abby LOVED the animals. She would have moved right in with the monkeys and taken up residence if we gave her the option. They were offering camel rides - something Ethan wanted NOTHING to do with. I couldn't keep Abby away from them - so today I took my first camel ride. It was OK - but I can tell you I wouldn't want to travel long distances by camel! Abby would have stayed on the camel all day - but at $3.00 a ride her time was limited. We also purchased the transportation pass and had access to train, boat and tram rides all day. Ethan was much happier about the transportation pass than he was about the possibility of riding on a camel:)

No comments: