Saturday, April 28, 2007

Visitors



My niece and nephew are here for the evening. Ethan and Abby love having Caylie and Dalton here to play - and I have yet to figure out how having 4 kids in the house can be less work than having 2. Seems counter intuitive, but they entertain each other surprisingly well. Not that I'm in the market for any more kids, because I'm sure after the novelty wears off they will be fighting like cats and dogs and I'll be ready to pull my hair out. But for now, all is quiet. They've played outside all day, taken baths and are now watching a movie before bed. I did decide one thing today - the talkative gene for sure comes from my side of the family (shocking, I know!). I took Caylie and Abby to Target today the talking NEVER stopped. We did have a fun day - it was quite warm and they talked me into getting out the sprinkler - they had a great time playing in the water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caylie is sure growing up...loks like a handful. I think you nailed it on the head by saying that when the honeymoon wore off the kids would be like your two - fighting and screaming, but instead there would be four, thus twice as loud and tough to coral!!! But it is nice when they get along huh?

Janet is working this weekend so I'm trying to stay sane with my three...not always a winning proposition!