Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Am I psychic??

Last week I had a dream that Ethan's teacher had a baby, but no one knew she was pregnant. In the dream, all of the students and parents found out by a note sent home from school that said "We're happy to announce that Miss Monica had her baby". So the following day I told Miss Monica about my dream - and she said "oh, no way! Don't have any more of those dreams." Well, today I took Ethan to school and she walked out and told me I was psychic - she is indeed pregnant. It wasn't planned and she didn't find out until this past weekend. Ethan's other teacher told me I better not have any dreams about her:) So, watch out if I tell you I have a dream about you - it just might come true!! If it happens again, maybe I'll put a sign out front and do palm readings in my spare time!

No comments: