Friday, April 20, 2007

I finally decided to do it

Ever since we moved to Liberty, I have amused my mother (and many others) with my emails about everything from the kids to my new, exciting venture as a stay at home mom living in suburbia. I can't count the number of times my Mom has said "you really should become a writer". I'm not ready for novels, but have been playing with the idea of having a "family blog" where I can post pictures of the kids and stories of our everyday life. I mentioned this to Ed last night and he looked at me very seriously and said "do I have to write anything for it". His look of relief when I said "no" was priceless.

Today has been one of those days which prompts me to once again look at the Stowers website and see what type of lab positions they have open. I was about to compose yet another of those emails to my mom (which she is saving and assures me I will find amusing later in life) when I decided I would sit down and create the blog. So feel free to visit and comment - I'd love to hear from you!!

No comments: