Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sad commentary on my life........

We've had a pretty quiet weekend. Today after I got Abby down for her nap I headed to the gym to work out. There I was driving along in the van - I made it almost to the community center before I realized I was singing along to the Wiggles - yes, I was singing "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" along with the CD and I was the only one in the van. This has happened before, but usually I notice before I'm out of our subdivision. I guess today I was enjoying the Wiggles a little more than normal. I need to get a life.

2 comments:

BioMom said...

Renee, I usually spend most of the day with a song from a disney movie playing in my head--but there is one CD they play in Sophie's room with a refrain of peekaboo, peekaboo I love you and I get that stuck in my head all the time--probably will be singing it all day just for having mentioned it.
Emily

Rolanda said...

LMAO...geez lady you are one pathetic looser, gotta go, Stephan wants me to turn off my favorite Barney video I watch before bed, bye!